Casio Brands Casio Ex-z40

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Cameras I Use for Web Video

I create videos with both a Mac and a PC. They serve different purposes for me, but eventually I plan to move all of my video activity over to the Mac.

For the time being, I use my MacBook when I want to put together a quick video thats filmed with a Webcam.

The MacBook makes it easy, as the Webcam is built in. The computer also comes with basic video editing software called iMovie.

If I want to capture video when Im on the go, I take along my Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z850. I love this digital camera - features: 8.1 Megapixels, 3 X Optical Zoom, 8 X Digital Zoom, and really small, but with a 2.5″ LCD screen. In short, it packs a lot of power in a little package.

In addition to the camera, Id suggest picking up a tripod. Just a little one to put on a table is good - you can generally grab one for $20 or less.

And grab some extra memory cards. This is where your video and pictures are stored with the camera. Id suggest getting 2 GB memory cards. They fit an hour or so of video and tons of pictures.

You can also use a camcorder to create your videos. When you use this method, you will have to get a firewire cable to enable you to connect the camcorder to the computer.

Whichever direction you go, you can have fun making videos to share online.

If you don't have a camera, yet, do a search for comparison shopping to find the best deals.

http://www.makevideo.info

US $147.99 (0 Bid)
End Date: Tuesday May-27-2008 16:37:47 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $155.99
Bid now | Buy it now | Add to watch list


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home